We are delighted to offer full membership to all interested persons and would love to welcome you into the DUMC family. We ask that every member commits to be actively involved in the life of the church by their:
- PRAYERS for the church and its ministries;
- PRESENCE at worship, Bible study, and ministry activities;
- GIFTS of financial support as a faith investment in God’s work;
- SERVICE to His kingdom by volunteering to serve in one or more ministry areas;
- WITNESS by telling the story of your personal journey with Christ.
New members are welcome to join at any time. Please contact the pastor if you wish to discuss becoming a member.
Methods of Joining
- PROFESSION OF FAITH – the initial entrance into membership in the church, when one professes faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- REAFFIRMATION OF FAITH – one’s renewing of the initial confession of faith after a period of inactivity or not being a member of another church.
- TRANSFER OF MEMBERSHIP – from another United Methodist Church or a Christian church of another denomination. We recognize baptism from all other Christian churches.